Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NZ to Aus prices in peak summer season

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2014, 1:52 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by curioustill
I also still dont know why they open a few PE seats for selection...
Quite simply because they're preferred seating, something that exists on every Air NZ service, and pretty much every airline around the world these days.

If you want to sit in a seat that has benefits such as more legroom you can pay for it.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by curioustill
Ah okay thanks for the info. Last time i flew trans tasman was in 2008 so a lot has changed and i'm really lost. I suppose they will recognise me as a seat +bag in the PE section. I also still dont know why they open a few PE seats for selection...
On TT flights PE is classified as economy so everything will be the same as if you were flying economy except the physical seat. The PE seats are given to works deluxe passengers, Elite, Gold, and Koru members and some are also available for purchase as preferred seats, which is what you have done.

The crew will have a list of Works Deluxe and Works customers so they know who to serve drinks and food to.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WellingtonFlyer
On TT flights PE is classified as economy so everything will be the same as if you were flying economy except the physical seat. The PE seats are given to works deluxe passengers, Elite, Gold, and Koru members and some are also available for purchase as preferred seats, which is what you have done.

The crew will have a list of Works Deluxe and Works customers so they know who to serve drinks and food to.
Oh right. Thanks for the information. Reminds me of one time when I was a train to Canberra and got offered a meal. How marvelous! After finishing it, I was told that the meal was sent to the wrong seat and i had to pay some AUD for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.