Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Air Nelson - locking seat maps 30hrs out?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2014, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Koru

I've got an day trip tomorrow on Air Nelson, (typically only fly 320 domestically) notice that the return flight is now about 30 hours out for the past couple of hours.

Is this a normal thing for Air Nelson to do? I also noticed that the seat type had been removed from my booking, so I'm starting to wonder if the flight is being canceled or change? the flight on the way done is still appearing fine.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 1:16 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Where was your flight to?

Could always be the chance it's been subbed for a J32, but I thought they were mainly just for B1900 flights.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbiddle
Where was your flight to?

Could always be the chance it's been subbed for a J32, but I thought they were mainly just for B1900 flights.
It's for the return which is NSN-AKL, after the little problem this afternoon with an Q300 (http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/1...h-airport-shut)

Make's it that little bit more likely its been subbed to an J32, even during online check-in there was no seat map.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 6:06 pm

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE, Qantas Platinum, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Noticed my CHC-PPQ flight seat map and seating options have gone for this Friday.
I really do not want to WLG and slow bus to Kapiti on a Friday afternoon option, thanks.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CHCflyer
Noticed my CHC-PPQ flight seat map and seating options have gone for this Friday.
I really do not want to WLG and slow bus to Kapiti on a Friday afternoon option, thanks.
Ended up with an Q300 with only passenger so wasn't to bad in the end, the airport staff we're happy to change seats to an exit row and block the seat next to me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.