BNE Koru Club hours on a Sunday

Old Jul 4, 2014, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
BNE Koru Club hours on a Sunday

Is the BNE Koru Club open on Sunday between the 12:25pm departure of NZ136 BNE-AKL and the 6.00pm departure of NZ804 BNE-AKL?

I ask as I have family on VA BNE-DUD in PE who are departing at 2:25pm (Y/PE config only), and apparently the PE fare provides access to the KC, which presumably is air-side at the international terminal.

Virgin Australia guests travelling in Premium Economy to and from New Zealand can access Air New Zealand lounges.
https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/e...lounge-access/

Grateful for any experiences...

Cheers, TK
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:05 am

Hi

This one is a bit of a hard one to answer

The lounge is meant to be open only 2 hrs from NZ departures but due to the lounge being also used by VA, All *A (but SQ) and Etihad

This means the lounge is now open almost all day, I think you will find that if there is a VA, NZ, *A or Etihad Departure within the next 2 hrs then the lounge is open
Old Jul 12, 2014, 6:11 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Contract lounge for some airlines (KE, CI, etc) so most likely it will be open.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Indeed is was open already at 1030, and remained so until the lads departed on the VA flight to DUD at 1430.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.