Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:13 am

Programs: QF LTG, VASG, NZ*S, OZD, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
Originally Posted by Rebound
Haven't received anything yet - AKL Based
Be patient - I only got mine today.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:39 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite, Krisflyer Gold, Qantas Gold
I'm in AKL, North Shore, received today.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: *A NZ Gold Elite for over 20 years previously SQ PPS and UA 1K
I have been a frequent critic of NZ over the years, but I have to say the gift is nice and more importantly their service domestically is vastly better, staff attitudes, coffee, coffee app, on many counts they do well, credit where due.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:39 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by Kiwi_FF
I have been a frequent critic of NZ over the years, but I have to say the gift is nice and more importantly their service domestically is vastly better, staff attitudes, coffee, coffee app, on many counts they do well, credit where due.
Agree with this. And given how many hours i've spent in domestic lounges this year, the improvement in food quality/variety has been very well received.
Old Dec 31, 2014, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL, UA
I rarely turn a gift away! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say. But the 'drop' in value, from last year to this year is probably 50% or so. A glossy magazine/advertorial book that they've obviously spent considerable time and money on is a nice momento for their corporate table, and lobby at their offices, but for our coffee table - it's not something we value - so into the recycling it goes. The bottle of wine and glasses - great - again not saying it is a bad deal, but it's an obvious drop in value from last year, and it's just another signature of 'spray and wipe' Luxon who is eroding any remaining value that customers might have associated with NZ. The least they could have done was mention Christmas on the card, but even that was beyond them.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: Air NZ *E
Not sure this has been discussed above, but when you gift RUs for trans tasman travel, does the double cabin jump from Y to J apply to your giftee if they are not Elite? Would be interested to hear anyone's experience/understanding of this in practice....
Old Mar 24, 2017, 2:20 pm

Programs: NZ *G
Yes, it does (the two times I've gifted RUs)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.