Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Elite parking vouchers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2012, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
Gold Elite parking vouchers

Can these be used by a GE partner or just by the GE?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 3:15 am

Programs: NZ*E, UA*1K, QF Plat
Originally Posted by Trumpkin
As far as I am aware they can be used by anybody. It was suggested to me by AirNZ staff to give mine to anyone I know in Auckland as we dont care about our Wellington frequent flyers enough to work out a parking solution.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, NZ*G
On the back of mine it says you must present a GE card when you present the voucher. I assumed from that that if you didn't want to use them yourself you could only gift them to another GE. Who knows though how strict they are on this.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 1:15 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints - Gold Elite, Velocity - Platinum, Qantas - Gold
I too, have been told by Air NZ staff, that being based in Wellington, where we don't have the Koru Valet Parking option anymore, to gift mine to anyone in Auckland or Christchurch.
Old Mar 8, 2014, 8:44 pm

Programs: NZ*E, QF Gold
Just tagging onto this old thread,now that the parking vouchers are electronic does anyone have an idea whether or not someone other than the GE can use these,ie:can say my mum,dad,brothers,friends or whoever use them
Being based in Dunedin my wife and I have no use for them and am trying to figure out a way for both our allotment of elite parking vouchers to be utilized
Old Mar 8, 2014, 9:31 pm

Any remaining paper vouchers you may have are valid through until 31st July 2014.
Old Mar 8, 2014, 10:27 pm

Programs: NZ*E
Originally Posted by everywhere
Any remaining paper vouchers you may have are valid through until 31st July 2014.
Any chance you could provide a source for this - and/or if it applies to all vouchers such as Silver lounge passes? I wouldn't want them to go to waste
Old Mar 9, 2014, 12:23 am

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
Ive got lots I need to use, better get cracking. Thanks for the warning.
Old Mar 10, 2014, 1:27 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by Markhm
Ive got lots I need to use, better get cracking. Thanks for the warning.
+1

Anyone know if the old white ones can still be used?
Old Mar 11, 2014, 2:22 am

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
Originally Posted by DomesticGoddess
+1

Anyone know if the old white ones can still be used?
Yes, used them yesterday in chch.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Markhm
Yes, used them yesterday in chch.
Thanks. I've used vouchers in Wellington before (the newer ones) and can't recall if they carried codes; but now am being asked by the Air NZ Wellington booking system for Voucher numbers:

Voucher Number
If using a voucher for payment, the voucher must be a valid parking voucher.
You are required to enter the number from you voucher into this input box.
You may use up to 5 valid vouchers as payment. Each voucher will be validated.
For Air New Zealand Airpoints customers, you may view your available vouchers online. Simply login to myairnz.com to view.
Problem is, the old white ones don't have voucher numbers. Am thinking the best thing to do might be to call the Gold Elite team.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
I have some vouchers sent about 9 months ago before the changes to electronic - I'm happy to post them to any one who WILL be able to use them.

Please post/PM if you are interested, I'll get back to this next week.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by DomesticGoddess
Thanks. I've used vouchers in Wellington before (the newer ones) and can't recall if they carried codes; but now am being asked by the Air NZ Wellington booking system for Voucher numbers:

Problem is, the old white ones don't have voucher numbers. Am thinking the best thing to do might be to call the Gold Elite team.
Ah, now I remember; there's a special booking form...

http://www.airnzparking.co.nz/wellin..._GE_Wellington
Old Mar 19, 2015, 8:42 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by Trumpkin
3 yrs on I have the same question but using the electronic ones. Just wondering if I could print the voucher page and give it to my EP to use? We're flying out on different dates but coming back together? Would giving him my airpoints card make any difference? I don't need it and will see him on the other side anyway or are they real sticklers for the rules (clearly he won't look like he has a woman's name). If they ask for flight details he could just put the return flight down so if they look on that one they'll see my name anyway?

Or did this only apply to the previous paper valet vouchers that you could give them away?

I have a friend who is elite also - can I give any leftovers to her?

The other threads appeared to relate to the paper vouchers. If there's another one that deals with this I'm happy to be redirected.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 12:57 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Elite parking

Originally Posted by NZbutterfly
3 yrs on I have the same question but using the electronic ones. Just wondering if I could print the voucher page and give it to my EP to use? We're flying out on different dates but coming back together? Would giving him my airpoints card make any difference? I don't need it and will see him on the other side anyway or are they real sticklers for the rules (clearly he won't look like he has a woman's name). If they ask for flight details he could just put the return flight down so if they look on that one they'll see my name anyway?

Or did this only apply to the previous paper valet vouchers that you could give them away?

I have a friend who is elite also - can I give any leftovers to her?

The other threads appeared to relate to the paper vouchers. If there's another one that deals with this I'm happy to be redirected.
Almost the same situation

I filled in the AIRNZ koru parking form
She put the form with the key to the car in the drop off box at auckland went on her flight to HKG

I picked up the car following day when I arrived from BNE park deducted from the allocation

Worked perfectly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.