Itinerary via Email issue?

Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver
Itinerary via Email issue?

Anyone know if Air NZ is experiencing problems sending out email itineraries booked/on hold via their call centre?

Have a couple of flights on hold with them at the moment, but still haven't received it yet by email (after a few days now), have checked with them to make sure they have the correct email (they do) they have also tried resending it to that email, as well as sending it to another email address.

Obviously ive checked and double checked my junk folder and things like that.

Is there anyway to view the itinerary or get a copy? As i like to read all the blurb and double check the flights and what not before committing.

Thanks
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Ask the call center for the 6 character booking reference, and enter that into the appropriate spot on the Air NZ homepage.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Ask the call center for the 6 character booking reference, and enter that into the appropriate spot on the Air NZ homepage.
I have tried that, all im getting is: "The booking you entered could not be accessed online. Please call 0800 737 000 for assistance."
Old Mar 31, 2012, 8:24 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
I don't think the website lets you view bookings that are not yet ticketed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.