Wiki Posts
Search

works deluxe questions transtasman

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2011, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat (OWE)/NZ Gold (*G)
works deluxe questions transtasman

Hi everybody just have a quick question to ask.

I'm doing a AKL-MEL-AKL trip in may/july for study/work related purposes and it's coming out of my own wallet.

The outbound sector i've gone with seat + bag and applied my comp upgrade to it so hopefully that clears. The inbound back in july I see that being school holidays, the cheapest fare on offer on the 773 flight is a T fare and on the 320 an L fare so it ain't cheap

Just wondering what credentials does one need to sit in theY+ cabin transtasman? I couldn't figure out if the "extra space" denoted that you could reserve a seat in Y+. It's a $80 premium over the works but it's more for sampling the seat really.

hope someone can help me out!

also, T fares transtasman credit ok to BD? I can't remember the exact rules. I know W/T don't credit if domestic and V doesn't credit TT but will credit domestic

cheers!
Old Feb 1, 2011, 2:14 pm

Works Deluxe fares are seated in Premium Economy on trans-tasman legs. You also have access to Y+ if a *G or Koru member.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Works Deluxe will also get you Premium Check-In as well as Koru Lounge Access before you fly
Old Feb 1, 2011, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

hmm I Might try to remove the upgrade from my may AKL-MEL and get that to works deluxe. Then I'll use my comp in july I guess

I can un-request an upgrade can't I ?
Old Feb 1, 2011, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA1MM, QF/NZ/VA/UA/DL, etc...
Yep, you can call and have the u/g request removed no worries
Old Feb 1, 2011, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

oh good I'll do that then.

It's only $110 NZD to change my outbound to works deluxe, but for the inbound sector it will cost $120 australian dollars to change seat + bag to works deluxe so I'll burn my UG on the inbound I guess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.