Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Australia/Pacific Island structure

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2013, 11:14 pm

$25 for one bag

Can anyone comment on if a seat only fare to the Islands is purchased and later on wanting to check a bag, is it $25 to "upgrade" to seat+bag fare? or will it attract more fees?

cheers.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by zqsn5678
Can anyone comment on if a seat only fare to the Islands is purchased and later on wanting to check a bag, is it $25 to "upgrade" to seat+bag fare? or will it attract more fees?

cheers.
Just the $25 fee they state..no additional fees
Old Nov 25, 2013, 6:44 pm

Programs: NZ*S
Originally Posted by brend
Just the $25 fee they state..no additional fees
Completely correct as long as change is done online. Just go to Manage My Bookings and you will have the option to upgrade the product to Seat+Bag/Works/Works Deluxe.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 11:30 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Having booked a seat only fare and put in a Oneup request, if that request is rejected, is it possible to still upgrade your product to works/WD etc.?
Old Jan 12, 2014, 1:33 am

Programs: NZ G, QF Bronze
Originally Posted by brenrox
Having booked a seat only fare and put in a Oneup request, if that request is rejected, is it possible to still upgrade your product to works/WD etc.?
Yes - just log in to MyAIRNZ and change.

I have seen the option to upgrade as little as 12 hours before the flight, however it may change depending upon departure point and flight load.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.