Last 1,000 EQM to status graciously offered..???

Old Dec 1, 2008, 1:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Last 1,000 EQM to status graciously offered..???

Hello all,

My understanding, if not wrong, is that for the two past years, FB generously granted the status if we were within 1,000 EQM to the next threshold.

Although it was never been official but at the discretion of FB, does anybody know if this perk will be reconducted this year again? I'm pretty curious if FB will be that generous again after all the shrinkage of benefits recently...

All the best,
-vinnyc
Old Dec 1, 2008, 2:17 am

Programs: BA Gold A3 Gold DL Gold VY apologist
They didn't do it last year, and the year before it was only for people who needed a few hundred miles IIRC. I wouldn't count on it!
Old Dec 1, 2008, 3:45 am

Programs: FLYING BLUE
Originally Posted by vinnyc
Hello all,

My understanding, if not wrong, is that for the two past years, FB generously granted the status if we were within 1,000 EQM to the next threshold.

Although it was never been official but at the discretion of FB, does anybody know if this perk will be reconducted this year again? I'm pretty curious if FB will be that generous again after all the shrinkage of benefits recently...

All the best,
-vinnyc

It has been done last year only (not the year before). And as Alan, I would not count on it for this current year !!
Old Dec 2, 2008, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Thanks for the reply fellows. As for me, it's OK, I already requalified Plat. I was just wondering because a friend of mine will be close and I don't want to communicate wrong information...

cheers,
-vinnyc

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.