Wiki Posts
Search

Lost FB number

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Elite, BA Silver, Oman Air Silver tier
Cool Lost FB number

The friend of mine lost his FB card and have no clue about the FB number. He has Business class flight to US with CO, but they told him at the airport, that without number will be NO miles credited. Family name etc... does not help.

What should I advise here to be able to credit these miles post factum ( boarding passes present ). How to get this number?

Thank you
Old Sep 9, 2008, 8:11 am

Programs: FB M&M AA Amex HH SPG and others
Originally Posted by alexkov
The friend of mine lost his FB card and have no clue about the FB number. He has Business class flight to US with CO, but they told him at the airport, that without number will be NO miles credited. Family name etc... does not help.

What should I advise here to be able to credit these miles post factum ( boarding passes present ). How to get this number?

Thank you
Call the helpdesk, look in drawers etc. When he knows he used the number not long ago, then maybe his travelagent can be helpful with this.

If nothing/nobody helped, then sign in for a new number and retroclaim the miles on this number. When he find his old number, he can ask to combine both accounts.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 1:43 am

Programs: M&M
No problem at all.
Call FB, and let the agent know her DOB, address, and email address.
They will get your friend the number lost.

Originally Posted by alexkov

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.