Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Sign in using an external account

Old Sep 9, 08, 7:36 am   #1

Programs: FB Elite, BA Silver, Oman Air Silver tier
Cool Lost FB number

The friend of mine lost his FB card and have no clue about the FB number. He has Business class flight to US with CO, but they told him at the airport, that without number will be NO miles credited. Family name etc... does not help.

What should I advise here to be able to credit these miles post factum ( boarding passes present ). How to get this number?

Thank you
alexkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 08, 9:11 am   #2

Programs: FB-PE M&M AA Amex HH-Diamond SPG-Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkov View Post
The friend of mine lost his FB card and have no clue about the FB number. He has Business class flight to US with CO, but they told him at the airport, that without number will be NO miles credited. Family name etc... does not help.

What should I advise here to be able to credit these miles post factum ( boarding passes present ). How to get this number?

Thank you
Call the helpdesk, look in drawers etc. When he knows he used the number not long ago, then maybe his travelagent can be helpful with this.

If nothing/nobody helped, then sign in for a new number and retroclaim the miles on this number. When he find his old number, he can ask to combine both accounts.
Brobbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 08, 2:43 am   #3

Programs: M&M
No problem at all.
Call FB, and let the agent know her DOB, address, and email address.
They will get your friend the number lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkov View Post

Thank you