Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

which classes get how many miles in the new system [AF&KL&partners]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2005, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, SPG Plat, Meridien Moments Gold

Is there anyone out there who knows where to find or has a schedule with all the information about mileage accrual with regard to which classes get what amount of miles?

If you guys can post whatever you find/know then I will maintain the thread and update the schedule.

I personally am very interested in which booking classes from DL get miles in the FB system. I know classes N, R, and O don't get miles but I find it a bit strange that that means that U gets full miles... anyone to shed a light on this?

Kind regards,
Maurits
Old Jun 17, 2005, 9:12 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Hi,

This information is hopefully in the Flying Blue FAQ which is available as a sticky at the top of the forum (if it's not there, it would be the best place for someone to respond to this quest).
Old Jun 17, 2005, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, SPG Plat, Meridien Moments Gold
Guess I didn't see that

Thanks for the info!

Kind regards,
Maurits
Old Jun 17, 2005, 11:37 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Originally Posted by Maurits
Guess I didn't see that

Thanks for the info!

Kind regards,
Maurits

No harm, no foul. Glad to help!

Derek
FB Co-mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.