Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL lounge access rule during Z/Y connection

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
ATL lounge access rule during Z/Y connection

And also (though I unfortunately believe I know the answer), does anyone know of an upgrade path from a Q fare, other than rebooking in Y ? This is for the return SCL-ATL segment.

Last edited by albireo; Apr 26, 2017 at 5:34 am
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:48 pm

If you are flying Delta ticket, on Delta metal and trying to enter a Delta lounge, wouldn't it be better to ask in the Delta forum?
Old Apr 25, 2017, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by albireo
Next July I will be flying CDG-ATL-SCL on Delta (with a Delta ticket), first segment in business (Z fare), second segment in coach (Y fare). I am a foot soldier on Flying Blue.

Will I be granted lounge access during the Atlanta layover ? (3 hours).
I believe yes.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
[first question moved to DL forum]

Originally Posted by Ditto
If you are flying Delta ticket, on Delta metal and trying to enter a Delta lounge, wouldn't it be better to ask in the Delta forum?
You are right, so I moved the first question to the Delta forum.

The second question, though, is linked to the use of FB miles for a Delta upgrade, so its place is here.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:19 am

Sorry, I completely missed the second question
It seems like you need to be booked in M/B/Y to be able to upgrade with FB miles (I'm guessing this is what you are asking), so the only option other than re-booking in M will be to check for DoD offer with cash + miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.