Entertainment system not working

Old Jan 17, 2017, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Radisson Gold
Entertainment system not working

I have experienced recently on AF650 , on an emergency row a not working entertainment system. The flight was full so no possibility to change seat.
AF flight attendent came with an i pad and offered me 90 euro compensation or 9000 miles on FB. I went for the 9000 miles.
Overall I think a very nice gesture...
Old Jan 17, 2017, 7:20 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
90E cash or in travel voucher?
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Radisson Gold
In travel voucher
Old Jan 17, 2017, 10:38 am

90 euro for it not working entirely? I got a 100 euro voucher for the system being a little choppy every minute or so.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 1:19 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Agreed that compensation seems low. But yeah, standard policy is to compensate you if you complain.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 7:56 pm

Programs: Pre✓, Delta DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Mariott Plat, PC Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by caliform
Agreed that compensation seems low. But yeah, standard policy is to compensate you if you complain.
... at the lowest possible level.

Never take the first offer. Always say ... "I think the inconvenience of this issue is worth more than X." or something to that effect. They can always do better but you must be polite and **reasonable**.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.