Earning miles on Malaysia Airlines

Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:45 am
Original Poster

Earning miles on Malaysia Airlines

Hello, i have just booked a business class promo ticket from bangkok to bali and back with malaysian airlines. I see that i can only earn award miles on it. But how do i register my flying blue card to the booking / get the miles.i am a flying blue gold
Old Sep 25, 2016, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Give your Flying Blue number when you check in - by going to the desk to speak to a check-in agent if necessary - or retro-claim the miles after completing all travel so long as no other FFP number was associated with your booking.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 10:03 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Welcome to FT!

Please also note that you do not get elite bonus for non-Skyteam partner (in case you are an elite member).

Also check the MH-partner section on the flying blue website for earning rate.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 12:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Promo business usually books in Z, so you should earn miles.
Be careful not to enter any OW membership number (only options offered online).
Try to get your FB number added at the airport in BKK and in DPS. As the agents might not be familiar with the procedure, it might be tough. Better to try also the MH ticketing office at airport.
Last option is retroclaim, but you might need some fighting.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.