Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF A330 - Bulk head in C or other row?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*D+Finnair Platinum +BA Gold + KLM Silver+amex centurion+HH Diamond + IHG Platinum
AF A330 - Bulk head in C or other row?

Hi,

What seats are best in the AF A330 in Business? Normally bulkhead is best in lie-flat, but apparently AF has some kind of area where you could stow away your feet.

Recommendations where to sit? Upcoming flight is from Saint Maarten to CDG
Old Nov 25, 2015, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
SXM is served by an A343, not A330. Best seats are 2A/B IMO, but frankly there is no bad seat in J in the A343.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*D+Finnair Platinum +BA Gold + KLM Silver+amex centurion+HH Diamond + IHG Platinum
Thanks!

Is it the same sleeping angle on the bulkhead as the other rows?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Rogue1Trader
Thanks!

Is it the same sleeping angle on the bulkhead as the other rows?
Yes
Old Dec 22, 2015, 7:33 am

Programs: FB Platinum, All Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes
Hello,

i am actually taking the A332 from Rio to Paris in J (an O through award ticket, too bad they don't have the new J on this route ).

Which seat would you recommend me please? i have the 4F now as i don't want to be bothered by someone going over me or me having to do so during the flight

Thanks
Old Dec 22, 2015, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by newflyer27
Hello,

i am actually taking the A332 from Rio to Paris in J (an O through award ticket, too bad they don't have the new J on this route ).

Which seat would you recommend me please? i have the 4F now as i don't want to be bothered by someone going over me or me having to do so during the flight

Thanks
All seats are good except 1K (feel cramped due to the curvature of the fuselage).
Best are 2A/B (plenty of space).
Old Dec 23, 2015, 2:50 am

Programs: FB Platinum, All Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
All seats are good except 1K (feel cramped due to the curvature of the fuselage).
Best are 2A/B (plenty of space).
Merci^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.