Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Consistent is the AF/KLM Aircraft Selection?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2014, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

How Consistent is the AF/KLM Aircraft Selection?

I'm probably being very picky, but I am pretty excited to have scored 2 business seats in July 2015 between the US and Europe.

One of the long-haul flights is listed as a KLM 777-200ER between ATL and AMS. KLM just started the renovation of his business seats on this type of aircraft and I'm hopeful I could get lucky and fly it!

However, the second long-haul flight is between CDG and DTW is on a A343, which will definitely not feature AF'a new business class.

My questions are, how likely is it that these aircrafts will stay the same between these routes? And for future reference, is there a source of information to know where AF/DL/KLM flies their most up to date planes?
Thank you
Old Sep 20, 2014, 6:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
They are no more and no less likely to change aircraft types than the majority of airlines.

Particular airframes are generally not assigned to/reserved for particular routes.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-f...t-new-wbc.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.