Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Married segment?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2015, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Married segment?

I'm trying to book award travel from A to C with short connect in B. Individual segments A-B and B-C are both available at classic award, but when searching A-C there's no availability. Calling FB got various answers, most said that because they're married segments they can't be booked at classic award level. But in one instant, the rep was able to put the two segments together, only that it's not date I prefer to travel.

Now that I found another date that works better and put B-C (transatlantic) on hold because the first rep I talked to said she can't see the B-C at classic award in her system and asked me to book then she can add the A-B segment, but we got disconnected during the process. Now trying to add the A-B segment to the reservation in several calls, were all told it can't be done.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 3:45 am
Suspended

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum (lifetime)
A, B, C...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.