What does this mean? I noticed this printed after several Elite Plus passenger names on the manifest as the trolley was pushed by.
The Passenger Information List (PIL - KLM) does contain certain information regarding passengers. What I have seen:
- CORP: I presume for corporate rates;
- Flying Blue Silver/Gold/Platinum/Platinum for Life;
- Skyteam Elite/Elite Plus.
I would presume that "PE PR" would relate to a gifted Platinum Elite status to important people within companies.
I have a strong hunch this tells them to go and see a passenger and welcome him on board personally.
I haven't had flown with AF for a while, and then recently booked a very long (and very expensive) trip with them in J. A flight attendant came to see me on the CDG-GRU leg and asked if everything was fine. When I asked why she was asking... she told me she has to, because she has my name on the list!
She was kind enough to show that list to me, from memory, here's what they had on it:
- miles balance
- recent % increase in business with AF/KLM (not clear over what period though, but because of the price of that ticket, I had something like 4000%)
- number of flights taken with AF/KL (not clear over what period, either, probably in the last 12 months - I don't recall what # they had for me)
- number of award tickets redeemed
- number of complaints filed
- number of complaints still unresolved (I had 1 in this category, so this may be another reason for this extra "care")
Hope this helps, and if anyone can add to this, I'd love to know more about what's behind it!