Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2010, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: FBGold - and that's about it nowadays, with Silver to come shortly :<(
Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for

I am trying to book a promo to Dubai, which is listed here:
http://www.flyingbluenews.com/promot...omoawards.html

When I try to book the following message appears, after I enter my FB number and password:

Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for.

This address (URL) is outdated or not in use anymore. Please use one of the following links:
Go back to the homepage
Go back to previous page

As you can tell, the suggested links are circular, as I had arrived at the faulty page via the suggested links.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I guess I'll have to ring FB.

Last edited by brian1042; Oct 23, 2010 at 2:47 am
Old Oct 23, 2010, 5:31 am

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by brian1042

Has anyone else experienced this?
You will get lower numbers is you ask "has anyone NOT experienced this". Known for being the buggiest website in the industry (for a major).
Old Oct 23, 2010, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: FBGold - and that's about it nowadays, with Silver to come shortly :<(
Originally Posted by bankops
You will get lower numbers is you ask "has anyone NOT experienced this". Known for being the buggiest website in the industry (for a major).
Good points.

I should have asked if anyone has experienced this recently and if it was resolved by returning to the site later or by phoning FB.
Old Oct 23, 2010, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Why not just log into either the KLM or AF websites as normal, and book your ticket from there?

The promotion will be available when you go to make your Award booking (assuming any seats are still left on the dates you're interested in) - you don't have to begin the booking via a link on the flyingbluenews website.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Why not just log into either the KLM or AF websites as normal, and book your ticket from there?
Thanks, good suggestion. I did that, but all the promos have gone Another lot, including Dubai, are scheduled for 1 November, so I shall have another look then. Fingers crossed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.