Wiki Posts
Search

CLARINS Spa at CDG lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2009, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
CLARINS Spa at CDG lounge

I was in the Air France lounge at Terminal E recently (the one at the E51-E76 gates, i.e. after taking the train.)

I noticed a sign-up sheet for spa treatments by CLARINS. I was not aware of this service. Does anyone have further information on it, or tried it.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

http://corporate.airfrance.com/en/me...tt_news%5D=540

For those that think I am crazy, above is a photo....
Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
I was the first person to sign up for a free massage one day in 2E when I did my trip to CDG last December. Came with a nice package of samples as well; no, you're not crazy. Then again, this was a "room" with one person and not a "spa".
Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by icurhere2
I was the first person to sign up for a free massage one day in 2E when I did my trip to CDG last December. Came with a nice package of samples as well; no, you're not crazy. Then again, this was a "room" with one person and not a "spa".
Excellent... So, how was the spa experience...
Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I forgot what the time blocks were - just 15 or 20 minutes on Christmas Eve. If one has the time and the masseuse has an appointment available in the L'Espace Lounge, there are definitely worse uses of time.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by icurhere2
I forgot what the time blocks were - just 15 or 20 minutes on Christmas Eve. If one has the time and the masseuse has an appointment available in the L'Espace Lounge, there are definitely worse uses of time.
So I assume just a head and shoulders massage...
Old Jul 24, 2009, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That is correct.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Braniff
So I assume just a head and shoulders massage...
always better than head and shoulders shampoo...
Old Aug 28, 2009, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
It really is an appreciated service albeit a weak massage. Does anyone know the schedule of this service? Is it only in the mornings or all day? Ive only seen it during the morning to early afternoon rush.
Old Aug 28, 2009, 9:32 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
I've had it on late-leaving flights as well. EZE flight is one of the last to leave, and the masseuse has always been there up until about 9pm.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 1:07 pm

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Clarins do not offer SPA service (at least on CDG 2C). You can nevertheless enjoy a 15mn shiatsu massage with some samples as a gift.
Another way to spend time in the lounge without being tortured by your Blackberry or emails!
You simply have to sign your name and wait the call...even if I think personnel would prefer you to not wait
Old Sep 12, 2009, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Squerez
Clarins do not offer SPA service (at least on CDG 2C). You can nevertheless enjoy a 15mn shiatsu massage with some samples as a gift.
Another way to spend time in the lounge without being tortured by your Blackberry or emails!
You simply have to sign your name and wait the call...even if I think personnel would prefer you to not wait
That's the spa service we're talking about It's not as glamorous as it sounds!

I was shocked that they dont offer it in 2F for flights to the Middle East and Africa. I understand about the 2F pier within Europe, but the medium/long haul Middle East/Africa flights deserve this service.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 2:08 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Unhappy

Unless it has changed, it was not available during the weekends
Old Dec 30, 2009, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
It really is an appreciated service albeit a weak massage. Does anyone know the schedule of this service? Is it only in the mornings or all day? Ive only seen it during the morning to early afternoon rush.
Apparently begins at 0830 - the therapist here now is through midafternoon and there probably is then another. I was first on the sign-in list today and the blocks are just 15 minutes but better than 0 minutes! The therapist today was much more firm than on my last visit.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 6:22 pm
tff

Programs: FB LTPE, TP Gold, All Gold
Originally Posted by saviox
Unless it has changed, it was not available during the weekends
Is the "spa" at 2E still closed during the weekends? At 2D yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.