Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Air France Business Class 777-300 forward mini cabin

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2014, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Sorry to dredge up an old thread- I'm flying CDG-DXB - AF3884/3881 in January and unfortunately won't see the new cabin since it doesn't roll out on that route until Feb 2nd, 2015.

We have the option of 3A/B or 4A/B in both directions- what seat version is currently on this route and are there major differences between row 3 and 4 (TV aside)? Is row 4 preferred because of the foot stop/foot well? Is row 3 restricted in length because it is the bulkhead?
Old Nov 11, 2014, 9:16 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Bump.... Anyone have any thoughts on row 3 vs. 4? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Peatisback
Sorry to dredge up an old thread- I'm flying CDG-DXB - AF3884/3881 in January and unfortunately won't see the new cabin since it doesn't roll out on that route until Feb 2nd, 2015.

We have the option of 3A/B or 4A/B in both directions- what seat version is currently on this route and are there major differences between row 3 and 4 (TV aside)? Is row 4 preferred because of the foot stop/foot well? Is row 3 restricted in length because it is the bulkhead?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.