Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I know which 777-200ER business configuration I will be in?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2017, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL; Hilton Honors Diamond
How do I know which 777-200ER business configuration I will be in?

I have to fly GVA-YVR next month.

I am being proposed AF/KLM.

Seat Guru says AF has 4 seat configurations for their 777-200ER planes. I will be in J class - according to Seat Guru the "most common" configuration of the AF 777's only have angled recliners in the business class cabin.

The other, supposedly less common, configurations all have lie flat or 180 degrees of recline.

How can I tell if the equipment I will be on is the angled or fully flat seat? Does anyone know what they fly on the CDG-YVR route? Not very interested in doing that in an angled recliner....

Thanks,

Dave M
Old Sep 19, 2017, 10:12 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Use the AF booking engine for proposed flight dates. Flights on that route with BEST seats will show this logo...

Otherwise...
Old Sep 19, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum - Royal Orchid Gold - Accor A-Club Platinum
All 772 are Best.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by franck75002
All 772 are Best.
yes
to OP : Seatguru has a lot of outdated information.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL; Hilton Honors Diamond
Thanks all, very helpful.

Out of curiousity, is there a better site apart from Seat Guru to get seat layout information that is more accurate?

Best,

DM
Old Sep 20, 2017, 5:23 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by dave_in_gva
Thanks all, very helpful.

Out of curiousity, is there a better site apart from Seat Guru to get seat layout information that is more accurate?

Best,

DM
AF's website
Old Sep 20, 2017, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by dave_in_gva
When in doubt, I always go to the airline's website and check the seat map for the flight I'm interested in (some airlines allow you to see the seat map almost right away, while others like Air France you have to pick a flight before they show you the seat map). SeatGuru has been wrong too many times in my case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.