Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges during CDG layover?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2017, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Lounges during CDG layover?

I needed help a few years ago regarding lounges in London and received amazing advice here. I'm going through CDG next summer and was hoping someone could direct me to the best way to spend my time at the airport.

Flights: SFO---CDG---CPH (with us arriving SDG around 5pm and departing at 9pm).

We are flying business class on Air France with points (class O - never heard of that before.) Also have AMEX Platinum and Priority Pass cards (doesn't look like it helps this time.)

Anyone know what we are eligible to use? Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 10, 2017, 3:38 pm

You will be able to use one of the AF lounges in terminal 2F.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. That's our plan but I figured it's always good to check in with the experts to see if there is something I haven't considered.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 5:44 am

Well, there is still a year to go... who knows what will change until then
Old Sep 12, 2017, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Good point. I guess I'll have to check again closer to the trip.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 8:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The lounges in 2F seem to be the same, but in different locations. At times recently, one was closed for renovations, but I think that work is finished.

Upon arrival at CDG, you go through immigration and security before getting to the 2F lounges. This could take about an hour.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The lounges in 2F seem to be the same, but in different locations. At times recently, one was closed for renovations, but I think that work is finished.
Yes, this is finished. Both are open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.