Search

AF After show policy on AF Medium Haul Flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2017, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
AF After show policy on AF Medium Haul Flights

From an internal source:

Effective immediately, Air France (AF) introduces After Show on its Medium Haul flights.
After Show gives customers the option to check in for a later flight the same day until 14 hours after departure of their original scheduled flight.
The conditions are:
- After show is only possible for customers who bought a ticket with a Flex fare, showing FF in the fare basis.
- After show is subject to cabin availability, irrespective of the availability of the booking class on the ticket.
- No additional payment is required.

If customers want to use After Show before departure of their original scheduled flight, they can use any check in channel.
If customers want to use After Show after departure of their original scheduled flight, they can only use the Kiosk or go to the check-in desk on the day of departure.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I have seen that, but TBH, I don't understand. When traveling on a flex fare, it has always been possible to take a later flight, for whatever reason (meeting ending later than scheduled, stuck into traffic on the way to the airport, etc). I have done that countless times. So I don't see what's new here.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
This is just "Go Show" with a new name

Originally Posted by delanotre
A side answer:

W, S, A, on short haul AF/HOP flights, can benefit the Go Show 14 hours before departure until 14 hours after the departure of the original flight.

To the OP: in the old days, you would show your sources. Can you please source your work, and put it all in one thread, rather than starting several new ones?
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.