Yotelair CDG 2E-L added to Priority Pass network

Old Jul 19, 2017, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Yotelair CDG 2E-L added to Priority Pass network

With the construction in the AF lounge 2E-L this is welcome.

YOTELAIR PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE, PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE INTERNATIONAL (CDG), FRANCE

We are pleased to announce that all Priority Pass Members now have access to the brand new airside hotel lounge Yotelair Paris Charles De Gaulle, Terminal 2E, Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), France.

This new airport lounge location is ideal for transit passengers with a long stopover in between flights, or for those who want to freshen up before continuing on their journey.

Open 24 hours daily, the Yotelair hotel lounge offers a true business class experience with 24/7 check in/out, a 'Club Lounge' with a TV zone, charging points and 'The Snug' which is a semi-private area to hold informal meetings with your travelling team or group of friends.
Opening Hours
05:00 - 22:00 daily.

Airside - Non-Schengen departing and transit passengers only. After Passport Control, take the Shuttle train to Gate L. Follow signs for Instant Paris/YOTEL. Passengers traveling from Gates K and M can access the lounge via the Shuttle train but must allow time to return to the gates.

Conditions
Children under 2 years are admitted free - A 10 credit allowance per person per visit recorded will be issued for purchase of light refreshments and snacks, soft and alcoholic drinks at the lounge (limited to beer and wine). Credit is not issued to children under 2 years - Separate smoking room available.
More information:
https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun..._term=ldnjul17
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:28 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Great news, and especially to those who don't have lounge access at 2E but have Priority Pass.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 8:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
A €10 credit allowance per person per visit recorded will be issued for purchase of light refreshments and snacks, soft and alcoholic drinks at the lounge (limited to beer and wine).
I guess also shower is not for free .

So you pay for entrance and then also you pay for drinks. I understand why yotel is happy with PP
kauldi33 likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 10:18 am

Interested in reviews on this Yotel lounge

I'm curious to hear from those who have tried this lounge. What are the amenities like and what are the costs? I'm a Priority Pass card holder but am wondering if it's worth it.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 10:25 am

I'm really wondering what's the value of that, there is a nice free seating area just in front of the Yotel, and it's mostly empty because PAX don't know about it, and so 10€ voucher for the cost of probably 20€+ for entry doesn't really make much sense, unless it also includes a shower.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:49 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Ditto
10€ voucher for the cost of probably 20€+ for entry doesn't really make much sense, unless it also includes a shower.
Many people are not aware of the entry costs because they get 'unlimited visits' through their card.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:26 am

Programs: ex-DL FO, what a pedigree
Worst lounge I've been in.

Originally Posted by Janet Glendenning
I'm curious to hear from those who have tried this lounge. What are the amenities like and what are the costs? I'm a Priority Pass card holder but am wondering if it's worth it.
It's maybe better than no lounge at all, but not by much.
Vending machines were out of just about everything except potato chips and sunflower seeds, drinks were coffee/tea/soda/water.

We heard someone calling it "the worst lounge ever" as we entered, and I think he was probably right. The general airport ambiance is better, and the views are nicer just about everywhere else.

Skip, unless you really need a free coffee.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:39 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by PrineSwine
It's maybe better than no lounge at all, but not by much.
Vending machines were out of just about everything except potato chips and sunflower seeds, drinks were coffee/tea/soda/water.

We heard someone calling it "the worst lounge ever" as we entered, and I think he was probably right. The general airport ambiance is better, and the views are nicer just about everywhere else.

Skip, unless you really need a free coffee.
I agree. I was there yesterday and the vending machines were completely empty. The lady at the desk apologized saying someone forgot to order snacks.

It's nice and quiet in there, but there is essentially no reason to go there.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 11:42 am

Programs: Priority Pass
I agree. Worst lounge ever. If you are already in 2E Section L and nearby it might be worth it to go in and get a drink from the vending machine. But be prepared for it to be broken and you will need to ask someone to open it for you. We came from 2E Section M and it definitely was not worth the walk. We tried one of the snacks and it was horrible.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Bumping this up -- have a 3 hour layover at the end of week before CDG - RDU. This looks to be the only option (getting up to DL Gold can't come soon enough given my recent surge in travel).

Is it worth trekking over here or am I better off just posting up at a restaurant / bar for 3 hours?
Old Jun 15, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: Priority Pass, iberia plus
Hahaha !!!
You're right !! I was thinking about the same and if it worth the effort to find this lounge for my next transit in CDG next July... I went through many of them with my PP card and I never was given a voucher for any amount to eat and drink in lounges !!! and bu the way, considering the cost of meals in Paris ... I will definitly avoid heading there next July.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Do you actually get access to a private pod for 3 hours with Priority Pass or do you only get to stay in the general lounge ??
Old Nov 26, 2018, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Dreadful lounge, truly in line with the quality to be expected from Priority Pass. Even if you got your pass in a Black Friday deal as I did, you’ll struggle to get value out of your visit even at the price of GBP12, which is what my visit would have cost. In fact, PP lounges truly suck at CDG. Lounges in remote airports in Russia are infinitely better.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 8:57 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
Do you actually get access to a private pod for 3 hours with Priority Pass or do you only get to stay in the general lounge ??
in the ''general lounge'' , but depends on the amount of customers you may not be able to enter this ''lounge''

Originally Posted by Concerto
Dreadful lounge, truly in line with the quality to be expected from Priority Pass. Even if you got your pass in a Black Friday deal as I did, you’ll struggle to get value out of your visit even at the price of GBP12, which is what my visit would have cost. In fact, PP lounges truly suck at CDG. Lounges in remote airports in Russia are infinitely better.
in the USA many people receive PP with their credit cards (i hope its full membership) , like candies during halloween but cant access any or very few lounges from US3

now foreign airlines (europe and asian) are selling access to their lounges through PP or DP cause they realised that 1/2 flights per day are not enough to cover all costs of a lounge in a very far country

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.