Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Throwaway Ticket on AirFrance

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 1:27 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Goldorak
not only for Ulti, but for "regular" platinums also.
Well he explicitly said that they could go much further for Ulti than regular Platinums
Old May 31, 2017, 2:22 pm

Just book a cheap MUC CDG MUC or MUC ORY MUC ticket and allow enough time to make the transfer.
Old May 31, 2017, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Somehow, I suspect that the cheapest MUC-CDG-MUC ticket that would allow a sufficient buffer to connect from the separate tickets, twice, at MUC, will cost more than the savings made by attempting hidden-city ticketing.

It will also add an extra day, or more, of unnecessary travel [connection time at CDG; CDG-MUC flight; connection time at MUC allowing enough time for baggage retrieval and baggage recheck, including a buffer of several hours to account for potential delays; MUC-CDG/ORY flight; CDG/ORY-MUC flight; connection time at MUC allowing enough time for baggage retrieval and baggage recheck, including a buffer of several hours to account for potential delays; MUC-CDG flight]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.