Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Premium Economy Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

JFK Premium Economy Lounge Access

Hi Everyone,

We will be flying from JFK to CDG in Premium Economy and there will be several of us. I apologize if this was asked and answered but I cannot find the info.

Assuming the lounge dragons deem us worthy of admission because space is available, how much do they charge for lounge access for premium economy pax?

Thanks!
Old May 15, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
PREMIUM ECONOMY
You can access lounges in numerous international airports, subject to availability.* Entrance is fee-based. Depending on the airport, the entrance fee varies between:
€25 and €35 in Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Africa,
$35 and $50 in the United States and South America,
30 and 50 CAD in Canada,
or 2,500 and 5,000 Miles according to the zone.

http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common..._airfrance.htm
Old May 15, 2017, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
PREMIUM ECONOMY
You can access lounges in numerous international airports, subject to availability.* Entrance is fee-based. Depending on the airport, the entrance fee varies between:
€25 and €35 in Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Africa,
$35 and $50 in the United States and South America,
30 and 50 CAD in Canada,
or 2,500 and 5,000 Miles according to the zone.

http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common..._airfrance.htm
Thanks. For access with Miles, do you know if JFK is a 2,500 or 5,000 zone?
Old May 15, 2017, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I'm guessing that it's the 5000 end which correlates with the other cost rages.
Old May 16, 2017, 2:56 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Beware that unless you are on the last flight of the day, chances are you will not be allowed to buy a lounge pass due to space issues.
Old May 16, 2017, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Beware that unless you are on the last flight of the day, chances are you will not be allowed to buy a lounge pass due to space issues.
+1, especially knowing that OP mentioned they are a party of several people travelling together in W.
Old May 16, 2017, 1:22 pm

Honestly I wouldn't waste the money/miles if it's a group. At $35/person, up to $50/person, you can buy a meal at an airport eatery/bar with that money.
Old May 17, 2017, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Honestly I wouldn't waste the money/miles if it's a group. At $35/person, up to $50/person, you can buy a meal at an airport eatery/bar with that money.
Yeah it seems like a colossal waste of money, especially if you're just originating at JFK.
Old May 17, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
There aren't many good dining options in JFK T1 but I agree, it's not worth the money if you have to pay to get in to the lounge.
Old May 18, 2017, 3:10 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Priority Pass was a good option in the past, however, they have limited the hours and no PP membership is accepted between 1:30 PM and 11:00 PM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.