Does the transfer have to be included in the ticket

Old Mar 22, 2017, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Does the transfer have to be included in the ticket

Forgive me for asking, but in order to use the AF transfer bus, does the transfer have to be included in the ticket or, can i step up for free at ORY for my flight from CDG?
AF/FB site just mentions "free transfers."

Thanks
Anne
Old Mar 22, 2017, 7:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Anne Smithson
Forgive me for asking, but in order to use the AF transfer bus, does the transfer have to be included in the ticket or, can i step up for free at ORY for my flight from CDG?
AF/FB site just mentions "free transfers."

Thanks
Anne
you can't have it in your ticket. Just show up at the bus and show your FB gold card.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
you can't have it in your ticket. Just show up at the bus and show your FB gold card.
You have my gratitude!^

@:-)getting Gold card ready:-:
Old Mar 24, 2017, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Le Bus Direct
•Flying Blue Gold, Club 2000 and Platinum cards: give free access, only on route no. 3 and on presentation of a valid and “physical” card (personal and named card).
Old Mar 24, 2017, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Thanks " much appreciated irishguy28

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.