Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can you email your AF boarding pass to someone else?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2017, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Can you email your AF boarding pass to someone else?

I'm traveling with Air France BUD-CDG-ATL-RDU later this year. I'm thinking of checking in on my phone or at a computer which doesn't have a local printer attached. But if I could email my boarding pass to someone else, they could print it for me. (Like a small cruise ship, for example. Viking has computers but no shared printer. Yes I know how stupid that sounds.)
Old Jan 21, 2017, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yes, you can enter any e-mail address.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 8:34 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Air France isn't Ryanair, lol. Just have it printed at the airport or use the mobile app.
Old Jan 31, 2017, 8:23 pm

I always just save the Boarding Pass as a PDF. What you do is Select Print and then Print to PDF File(Save it as Smith Boarding Pass). This way if I lose it I still have a copy on my laptop. You can then e-mail the PDF copy to whomever you want as a PDF attachment.

I have been doing this for years and it works well.

Salud!!!
Old Feb 2, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes, you can enter any e-mail address.
+1
Old Feb 2, 2017, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by zitsky
I'm traveling with Air France BUD-CDG-ATL-RDU later this year. I'm thinking of checking in on my phone or at a computer which doesn't have a local printer attached.
if you check in on your phone, you don't need to print anything. You have the AF app, right? Simply display the mobile boarding pass on your phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.