Major Delay/Down Grade, Compensation?

Old Jan 15, 2017, 7:26 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
Originally Posted by Ber2dca
I like how there was neither a delay nor a downgrade in this case yet that's the title of the thread.
Not in the technical sense of the word, no.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 12:12 pm

That's the only relevant sense really. I can understand the annoyance but you got to the destination on time in J. Many airlines offer different J seats on different planes and it's never a sure thing you get the one you think you got. You don't book a seat, you book a flight with an airline from A to B. In this case, there was a short-notice cancellation and somehow Skyteam managed to get you from a non-hub outstation to your destination on time in the booked class of travel. Stories like that routinely end very differently i.e. either you actually do get downgraded to Y or you really end up going on the flight the next day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.