Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Birmingham UK to Tehran - anyone done this?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Lewis42
So is that the side that Emirates / *A use?
Correct - you should give it a try, there's a proper claustrophobic-style fast-track lane (separated from the other lanes by a glass partition) where you never really come across a queue and you're sat in the lounge in not even 5 minutes.

G
Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:48 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Correct - you should give it a try, there's a proper claustrophobic-style fast-track lane (separated from the other lanes by a glass partition) where you never really come across a queue and you're sat in the lounge in not even 5 minutes.

G
sounds like a plan, ta mate.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by Lewis42
sounds like a plan, ta mate.
Oreyt bud ^

G
Old Jan 12, 2017, 10:48 am

A further hijack to this thread just to finish off the BHX fast-track thingy.

Writing this as I'm settling in the Aspire as usual on a Thursday night: scanned my boarding pass at security at 16:57, was in the lounge at 17:03 - below you will see the access point plus separated lane (apologies for the rubbish pictures) -

And now I can go back to my brew & scone - can't beat that.

G
Old Jan 13, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
And I'm proud to announce that BHX airport is now Priority bag friendly !

After my last message explaining them how priority bags ended up always among the last, they've took corrective measures and now priority bags are coming out first!
Let's see how long it will last ...
Old Jan 13, 2017, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mirk
And I'm proud to announce that BHX airport is now Priority bag friendly !

After my last message explaining them how priority bags ended up always among the last, they've took corrective measures and now priority bags are coming out first!
Let's see how long it will last ...
bravo !!
Old Jan 26, 2017, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Since this thread has become a BHX thread, I'll just mention that I should be taking two plane journeys this year. As well as Tehran, it looks as if we will go to Barra (BRR) by plane as well. So, that'll mean that the first leg will be from Birmingham to Glasgow.

Having never used BHX at all before, this year I might be going there twice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.