Wiki Posts
Search

Review Video of Air France / Skyteam Lounge in IAD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Review Video of Air France / Skyteam Lounge in IAD

For those of you who are traveling to Washington Dulles, you may find this video useful if you are considering using their lounge. I being to lots of airport lounges, and got to say I pretty impressed with this one.

Food: Lots of the selection of hot and cold dishes, including two soups, various salads, there is sandwiches available at all times and lots of sweet pastries like brownies and muffins

Drinks: Full bar available after 12:00 pm

Business Center: I don't recall seeing any computer terminal or printers, but there is dedicated small corner

Wifi: The speed is alright, but not as fast as expected in a premium lounge, about 2 MB/Sec

Shower: Excellent, you get a amenity kit with toolbrush, soap and shampoo as well as skin lotion.

Here is the video for those of you who want to check it out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.