Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New BEST business main or mini cabin?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2016, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

New BEST business main or mini cabin?

Does anyone have an opinion on AF 777 main business or mini cabin seats? My flight is the new BEST config. Wondering if there is any preference to the larger main business cabin or the smaller mini cabin. The mini cabin seems like it may be more cozy but looks like it is close to service areas.

Anyone flown the two and have a preference?
Old Aug 14, 2016, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Without knowing which plane and config you are talking about, it's hard to give you a precise answer. What I can tell you is that, in my case, I want to be as much as possible at the front to be served in the firsts, whatever it is a mini cabin or a large one. This allows me to maximize sleep time and to have my 1st choice main course.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

It's a 772 with new BEST seats. ATL-CDG
Old Aug 15, 2016, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Go at the front (larger cabin - the mini one is at the back).
Old Aug 16, 2016, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Go at the front (larger cabin - the mini one is at the back).
Some peeps online (lucky) enjoy the smaller intimate cabin. Any experience there?
Old Aug 18, 2016, 7:10 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
There is not a huge difference - my preference is the main cabin for the reasons Goldorak mentioned.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.