AF Marketed, KL Operated - who to call?

Old Jul 17, 2016, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO 1MM
AF Marketed, KL Operated - who to call?

I've got a cheap business class SFO-AMS-TXL / IST-AMS-SFO in October. Sold by AF, all KL flights. I realize that a lot can change between now and October, but I wanted to start exploring whether I can change the return to not come from IST.

I'm not sure who to call to start that conversation. Is it Air France? KLM? Does it even matter with the JV and I'll get Delta since I'm calling from the US?
Old Jul 17, 2016, 9:37 pm

Why not check online? both KLM and AF website should be able to show the conditions for changing/cancelling the flight.
Since it is a cheap business class ticket, you are probably looking at 200€+ change fee
Old Jul 18, 2016, 1:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
That kind of change will certainly not possible on-line. You need to call. If you book directly form AF, call them or KL it doesn't matter and, as you said, the call will be taken by DL anyway. If you booked through a TA/OTA, you need to see with them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.