PE/EF amenities?

Old Jun 29, 2016, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
PE/EF amenities?

I flew 3F this morning on an AF 318 CPH-CDG.

The last time I flew this kind of ticket it was called premium economy but apparently now is called economy flex. I do remember my last PE experience included food like those in the business section. Today I got a cookie and didn't see any difference from regular economy. I can't remember if I got a pillow in "PE" but another distraction today was that apparently none of the seats reclined.

So did AF change what was offered with PE/EF?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
you are very late. This change was announced in nov 2014 and is implemented since april 2015 !
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...rovements.html

There is no more PE on medium-haul. Now you have C and Y and for the latter the full range of fares from MiNi to Eco Flex.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Thanks for this explanation. I think my last AF PE flight was Nov/Dec 2014.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.