Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF gates in Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2016, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
AF gates in Atlanta?

I've searched this forum and the Delta forum (and flightstats & flightaware) and can't find historical data on which gates AF uses in Atlanta. Can anyone guide me to that information?

I'm assuming they'll use F international terminal? I'm on DL8517/AF681 in September and have some short connections so trying to do my best to figure out gates ahead of time. Or at least terminals

Upon arrival at CDG, I am flying on to LIS - so I'm guessing I'll arrive at 2E and depart 2F?

Thanks for any guidance!!!
Old Jun 21, 2016, 12:34 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
AF uses gates E & F in ATL. As for your connection, yes, you will arrive at 2E and depart from 2F.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SDQBound
AF uses gates E & F in ATL. As for your connection, yes, you will arrive at 2E and depart from 2F.
I haven't seen AF using E gates since F has opened, but I might be wrong. In F concourse, when you go up from the train, they are always on the far right. I think it's gate F2 or around.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 6:26 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I haven't seen AF using E gates since F has opened, but I might be wrong. In F concourse, when you go up from the train, they are always on the far right. I think it's gate F2 or around.
Whenever I have been in ATL I have always seen AF's planes in F as well.

You should check the monitor when you arrive in ATL as any change can happen, but if connecting I find F actually better than E, even if it's an additional train stop. E is a long terminal without moving walkways, so if you are at the either end it's quite a walk. F is fairly compact.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Thanks for the input - the ATL website had said they use F gates (didn't see E mentioned, so...) I do have some time in Atlanta - was actually trying to see which lounge I want to try CDG is where I'll have tighter connections - in both directions. But I should have Skypriority lane access so hopefully I'll be able to make it.

I thought that a couple years ago I was able to find historical gate information from one of the flight tracker websites, but I haven't been able to find it in the past couple days. Ah well.....

Oddly - I've arrived at ATL from international flights but I haven't departed there in years if ever. Usually we're flying out of JFK for CDG, or I'm using DTW and heading for China for work. Should be fun to use new (to me) terminals.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 9:09 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
Thanks for the input - the ATL website had said they use F gates (didn't see E mentioned, so...) I do have some time in Atlanta - was actually trying to see which lounge I want to try CDG is where I'll have tighter connections - in both directions. But I should have Skypriority lane access so hopefully I'll be able to make it.

I thought that a couple years ago I was able to find historical gate information from one of the flight tracker websites, but I haven't been able to find it in the past couple days. Ah well.....

Oddly - I've arrived at ATL from international flights but I haven't departed there in years if ever. Usually we're flying out of JFK for CDG, or I'm using DTW and heading for China for work. Should be fun to use new (to me) terminals.
I also find the F lounge has better ambience. Plus it has an outside deck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.