Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What hall for CDG-ATL?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:01 am
Original Poster

What hall for CDG-ATL?

Can anyone tell me which hall of 2E that the 11am CDG-ATL typically uses? Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by firecracker725
Can anyone tell me which hall of 2E that the 11am CDG-ATL typically uses? Thanks in advance.
There is no "typical", it could be any of the three at that hour.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
There is no "typical", it could be any of the three at that hour.
That's what I was afraid of. Thanks orbitmic.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 6:12 am

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
That's what I was afraid of. Thanks orbitmic.
Any particular reason for your worry? If it is about planning your connection, bear in mind that connections are typically announced by the crew on AF flights so if you have a short time, you will likely know before landing and can plan your way to your hall of departure on the AF magazine during descent. It is all quite straightforward anyway nowadays! There will also be people able to help on the ground.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Any particular reason for your worry? If it is about planning your connection, bear in mind that connections are typically announced by the crew on AF flights so if you have a short time, you will likely know before landing and can plan your way to your hall of departure on the AF magazine during descent. It is all quite straightforward anyway nowadays! There will also be people able to help on the ground.
We have plenty of time. I'm just slightly obsessed with knowing where I'm going in advance. We're a family of 5 and are a circus even when we are well organized and know which direction we're headed in, so any pre-planning I can do helps. In other words, I'm a bit tightly wound.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 10:44 am

We have plenty of time. I'm just slightly obsessed with knowing where I'm going in advance. We're a family of 5 and are a circus even when we are well organized and know which direction we're headed in, so any pre-planning I can do helps. In other words, I'm a bit tightly wound.
Then all I can suggest is a cognac or two on the plane, which should help you relax!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.