Search

First class lounge access at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat / SPG Plat / Hilton Silver
First class lounge access at LAX

Hi all,

I am trying to schedule a trip CDG-LAX-PPT using my miles.

Ideally, I would love to fly first from start to finish, but there is no first class from LAX to PPT

So I am about to book CDG-LAX in first (162.500 miles) and another ticket LAX-PPT in busines (90.000 miles, which I find very expensive)

I have a 10 hour stop at LAX.

My question is : would you have any idea or experience if I am entitled to use a first class lounge or first class experience at LAX in this case ?

Thanks
Old Jul 26, 2015, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Some info here :
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...er-thread.html
Old Jul 26, 2015, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Pwrzecio
I am trying to schedule a trip CDG-LAX-PPT using my miles.
So I am about to book CDG-LAX in first (162.500 miles)
That trip is now even more expensive than you thought.
With the recent award mileage increase, CDG-LAX First Class is now 200,000 miles each way.
And you won't even get New First.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 11:10 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
You can call FB and ask to book the award ticket under the old situation, where CDG-LAX was 162.500 instead of the 200k. Do this before the end of August though. From september 1st you can only book by the new miles amount!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.