Wiki Posts
Search

International Air France flight question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2015, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; HH Gold; Marriott Silver; UCLA Fan
International Air France flight question

I'm going to be booking an Air France flight in coach from LAX to Cairo (via Paris) for next April because it's the cheapest. I've never flown AF before. I would like to know if I can buy an "upgrade" to better seats with more leg room in coach if I pay an extra fee to AF. I don't have an AF frequent flyer number, but I can easily get one if it will make a difference. Any advice?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by srk123
I'm going to be booking an Air France flight in coach from LAX to Cairo (via Paris) for next April because it's the cheapest. I've never flown AF before. I would like to know if I can buy an "upgrade" to better seats with more leg room in coach if I pay an extra fee to AF. I don't have an AF frequent flyer number, but I can easily get one if it will make a difference. Any advice?
Yes you can. Easy to do during the booking process (or later, even at check-in but with the risk that none are available anymore). They are called Seat+ and are sold with an extra fee. It won't change anything to subscribe to Flying Blue, as only status will grant you a reduction or the seat for free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.