AF PE seat

Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:04 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by RigpigMalta
I don't care what anyone says, It's a terrible seat period (Unless your a hobbit)
I don't find the seat that uncomfortable, but I'm only 5'1" - does that make me a hobbit?

Maybe the PE seats need to have a height limit, like at amusement parks: You must be NO taller than THIS to ride:

Old Jul 3, 2015, 2:47 am

Programs: BA, A3, AF
Is the seat better in the BEST configuration? I am thinking of upgrading from Y to PE on a DXB-CDG
Old Jul 3, 2015, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by snufkin
Is the seat better in the BEST configuration? I am thinking of upgrading from Y to PE on a DXB-CDG
The seating cushion is just marginally better in BEST W.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 5:37 am

Programs: BA, A3, AF
Thanks, it's a marginally good news.

Last edited by snufkin; Jul 4, 2015 at 1:06 pm
Old Oct 20, 2015, 9:47 am

Programs: DL UA
I foolishly paid $403 to upgrade to the premium economy from DTW to CDG.
Sweet Baby Jesus, who designed these seats? I have zero back trouble but I was darn near hobbled sitting in that thing. The " recline" feels like you're sliding out of the seat. The leg rest was just bizarre. I am 5'7' so I am neither very tall or short. It was so uncomfortable that I just didn't use it.
The food was laughable. The " compote de fruit" was Motts Applesauce and that was at least edible. The rest of the meal was dreadful.
I am seriously regretting the fact that I booked my family on AF from CDG to ATL in November. If that was premium, coach is a terrifying prospect.
I have paid $250 for an LH upgrade and it was worth every penny. I should have done more homework.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.