Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skipping second half of round trip?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Skipping second half of round trip?

I'm trying to fly ZRH-CDG on Friday June 19th. 1-way, I'm seeing prices ~$238 (in "Economy Classic").

If instead I book ZRH-CDG on Friday June 19th round trip, the same flight is $108, and I can find return flights (Economy Mini, because I'm not actually going to be on that flight) from $75. (Total of $184)

Is there any reason not to book the round trip when I'm not going to use the second leg? I don't care about getting/not getting mileage, I care about them assessing fines or charging my credit card somehow.
Old May 18, 2015, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
No, you'll be fine as long as you don't do that too often (in theory, you have to fly all segments in order or they could reprice, in practice airlines never do it if it is only a one off).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.