How to order special meals on AF intra-Europe?

Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
The flight attendant was able to find a child (whose meal was not automatically a child meal) who was willing to trade.
Somehow sounds like the start of a not-very-good Hollywood comedy!
Old Aug 15, 2014, 4:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Somehow sounds like the start of a not-very-good Hollywood comedy!
It became a comedy of errs, in a way, with EVERY AF flight doing this to me. They never could get it straight. Oh, well. I got to eat regular food, so that's good. Just not without a fight!
Old Aug 16, 2014, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
It became a comedy of errs, in a way, with EVERY AF flight doing this to me. They never could get it straight. Oh, well. I got to eat regular food, so that's good. Just not without a fight!
AF wanted to offer you the elixir of youth!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.