Search

New interface for Flyingblue members on AF website

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2012, 6:24 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Originally Posted by NickoSnow

hello everybody,

new interface for flying blue members on AF website,
you can see miles report from 2012 and to 2013.
Except when you try it on the US site for AF .... where you get a "page cannot be found" error.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old Jun 13, 2012, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by GenevaFlyer
Except when you try it on the US site for AF .... where you get a "page cannot be found" error.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
It shows up just fine for me when accessing my FB profile via the US version of www.airfrance.com.

This appears on the "Mileage Summary" page - are you saying that your mileage summary is not being shown, at all? (This info does not appear on its own separate page)
Old Jun 13, 2012, 3:32 pm

Programs: HH Nobody, AF FB Platinum, SIXT Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Ambassador
It's weird, the rollover computation didn't work on my account. I should have reported a bunch of miles, but it shows 0 mile....
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:36 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Originally Posted by irishguy28
It shows up just fine for me when accessing my FB profile via the US version of www.airfrance.com.

This appears on the "Mileage Summary" page - are you saying that your mileage summary is not being shown, at all? (This info does not appear on its own separate page)
When I log in to my account on airfrance.us, it never loads the account information page, but gives me a broken link page ... I'll go try the airfrance.com route.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old Jun 14, 2012, 9:34 am

Programs: Flying Blue Ivory, EasyJet Plus, Club Corsair Gold, Thalys TheCard Platinum, Navigo 1-5
Originally Posted by stimpy
Nice of them to spend time and IT resources to make things look pretty. Now how about making the site functional?
Someone said "outsourcing" ?
Old Jun 14, 2012, 9:44 am
B66

Programs: AF Elite+, FB platinum
"Mon Espace" or "My Account" shows up rarely when accessing the French version - more often it does not ! It will then only show this very short top menu on the right hand top side : reservations - profile -logout. Not very customer friendly. At least I have the feeling lately that things are moving in the right direction for FB-ers.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
For me it showed up fine, except every link I click on askd for my password again. I can x the popup and it lets me go to where the link takes me, but if I actually do put in the password it would take me right back to the original page.

Today I checked in for tomorrow's flights. 1st flight had already assigned me an exit row, but when I tried to change the exit row seat it wanted €20. I am Platinum! These seats are free for me. Then the 2nd flight wouldn't even release the exit seats. After a few hours it did release them, but then it wanted €20 again.

KLM Facebook boys took a look and said "you appear to have 5F on the 2nd flight". To which I have to answer "uh, yes. That is the reason I contacted you in the first place! Because I have 5F and cannot get 11F!"

KLM IT = FAIL and has for the past 6 years at least.

UPDATE:
KLM Facebook told me to go ahead and pay for the seats and then put in a refund claim. The refund claim part of the website doesn't work either!!!!

Last edited by bankops; Jun 14, 2012 at 2:51 pm Reason: additional info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.