Meal service on AF 347 YUL-CDG

Subscribe
I'm in Affaires on this flight, booked with DL miles. On my DL itinerary it says that the meal is only breakfast, but this seemed odd for a 6+ hour flight leaving at 7:55pm. Can someone confirm that there is indeed dinner service? Thanks in advance.
Yes, there will be a dinner service. Even the late flight out of JFK has a dinner service. Not sure why it just says breakfast.
I confirm it's dinner + light breakfast,

Full report (french only) but with pictures:
http://www.flight-report.com/reporta...e/YUL-CDG.html
Fantastic--thanks to you both for the quick replies. And thumbs down to whatever Sky Team issue prevents even basic information like this from getting disseminated!
Quote: Fantastic--thanks to you both for the quick replies. And thumbs down to whatever Sky Team issue prevents even basic information like this from getting disseminated!
I think this might be more up to antiquated airline systems in general, as it seems they tend to only be capable of displaying one meal.
Thanks from me too. I expect to be on this flight this summer. But some family members will be in economy. What type of meals should they get?
Quote: Thanks from me too. I expect to be on this flight this summer. But some family members will be in economy. What type of meals should they get?
I will be flying this route in June as well in whY, but cannot complain as the fare was E286 incl taxes^
Quote: I will be flying this route in June as well in whY, but cannot complain as the fare was E286 incl taxes^
Return? Are you going on a mileage run?
I was able to get an Affaires RT for just 100K miles in June, only two months in advance. Almost all the low-level awards on DL to anywhere in Europe involved this flight, which is still virtually empty. It's a little silly for me to fly from NY to YUL to CDG (and then on to BER), but silliness aside I'm happy to try the flight.
Wow, I wish I could get tickets that cheap. August is showing at 980 in economy.
Maybe it was (temporary) penance for the DL and Flying Blue BE award system having been on the fritz for the past few weeks? Sorry to hear the deals were only short-lived!
Quote: Return? Are you going on a mileage run?
I was contemplating doing this more than once but in the end am only flying AMS-YUL-CDG

Quote: Wow, I wish I could get tickets that cheap. August is showing at 980 in economy.
It was a deal on the MR forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...165-eur-i.html

Only "disadvantage" have to fly back to Paris (but get to fly back on the A380). The return from CDG to AMS is going to be an one-way award or Thalys depending on what is available.
Quote: Only "disadvantage" have to fly back to Paris (but get to fly back on the A380). The return from CDG to AMS is going to be an one-way award or Thalys depending on what is available.
Good deal. For CDG to AMS, you can take the TGV to Brussels-Midi, then the IC to Amsterdam. That's usually the cheapest way, especially if you have a NS Korting.
Quote: Good deal. For CDG to AMS, you can take the TGV to Brussels-Midi, then the IC to Amsterdam. That's usually the cheapest way, especially if you have a NS Korting.
If you book the Thalys in advance (that is T-3 months) you can find Amsterdam - Paris on the direct Thalys for E35 one-way. Just our bad luck there are no cheap trains available then (but cannot complain with the airfare).
Quote: If you book the Thalys in advance (that is T-3 months) you can find Amsterdam - Paris on the direct Thalys for E35 one-way. Just our bad luck there are no cheap trains available then (but cannot complain with the airfare).
Don't forget to add €8 or so to get from CDG to Paris-Nord. And there are often TGV-Prem fares in advance from CDG to Brussels-Midi