Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France fleet and aircraft configuration

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2013, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Xeno
These are helpful photos, but I travel alone and value sleep. I am currently booked into 4B. SeatGuru says there can be heavy traffic (lavs) and noise (galley) but I am not certain these would be problematic with good headphones.

Any insight on 4B over against say 2B? (My flight is not until April so I have time to relocate.)
Is this in a 747 ? If yes, you are in the nose and so the noise will be limited. But I would definitely choose row 2 or 3 over 4.
The nose of the 747 is a very pleasant place to be
Old Nov 22, 2013, 3:11 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Is this in a 747 ? If yes, you are in the nose and so the noise will be limited. But I would definitely choose row 2 or 3 over 4.
The nose of the 747 is a very pleasant place to be
Yes, it is a 747. Thanks for the tip!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.