Hotel through AirCanada.com

Old Jul 5, 2009, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Angry Hotel through AirCanada.com

Has anyone else had trouble receiving their Aeroplan points after booking a hotel through AirCanada.com? I'm still waiting on some points after a hotel stay in April. I tried calling Aeroplan to ask for assistance and I got a very rude phone operator who said I should call the hotel long-distance and ask them to credit it to me. I said I didn't want to have to pay for a long distance call and she said that was too bad as that was my only choice. I asked why I wasn't credited directly as I gave my Aeroplan number when I booked it and she said it made no difference. The only reason I booked through the Air Canada website was to get the Aeroplan. I was so mad I hung up on her. This is the first time I've had bad customer service from Aeroplan. I sent an e-mail which will hopefully resolve the problem. I love Aeroplan but I guess it was my luck to get a bad phone operator.
Old Jul 5, 2009, 7:41 pm

I made a reservation in May, and the points have been credited already...
Old Jul 5, 2009, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Hopefully they'll find the mistake and credit mine. Think I was just mad I got a bad phone operator.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.