Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Fairmont and Delta kits

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
OT: Fairmont and Delta kits

Given the Canadian focus of these two chains, just curious who here has received their 2006/7 kits from these programs. Nothing yet from Fairmont Gold/Premier here, but recceived an email saying the Delta kits would be going out in March. Anyone received any of these programs' elite kits yet?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

None to date,I am a Fairmont Platinum member.

(another OT thread,huh? )
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:42 am
At Large

I received my Delta platinum kit last week and they have maintained the $300 spend that comes with the card. It can be spent on meals or rooms.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I think last year FPC members were still getting their stuff in April Given the pakages will be MUCH lighter this year you'd think they'd get them out faster
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:45 am

Programs: AC MM
I received an email last week from Fairmont letting me know the kit was being mailed out, but have yet to receive anything.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:46 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb
Fairmont _never_ gets their kits out on time. Figure the end of March at the earliest.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 7:57 am

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry
I had a weak moment last week and called the FPC Plat line to make a res, before inquiring about the res, I asked if the packaged had been mailed yet. I was told it would be a few more weeks.

I got over the weak moment and didn't make the res with them. As my three year old would say, "phew, that was close"
Old Mar 7, 2006, 8:27 am

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
I received my Delta Platinum kit a week ago. Complete package remains unchanged from 2005 which is great. $300 as Parnel mentioned and unlimited complimentary upgrades as well as the complimentary snack which is always welcomed after a night out.

Nothing from Fairmont, but who really cares?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 8:57 am

I was told, last week, that my Delta Gold kit was mailed the previous Wednesday. Well, my wife's arrived last week, but I haven't seen mine yet.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:39 am

Programs: AC Elite, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by sharkshooter
I was told, last week, that my Delta Gold kit was mailed the previous Wednesday. Well, my wife's arrived last week, but I haven't seen mine yet.
I got my Delta Gold kit last week. Nice to see that they are including the two upgrades at the begining this year as opposed to adding them later like they did last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.