Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC J YEG-YYZ-LAS-YYZ-YEG and Aloha Y plus hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2004, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold

Here is the link for my report:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/004235.html
Old Jan 1, 2004, 1:00 pm

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92
I'm definitely with you on those 321 seats. They are absolutely horrid.

Does anyone know if there is a plan post-emergence to still retrofit the current fleet with these Flinstone-era (hardness) seats? Presumably the new CRJ/ERJ won't have them.

Simon
Old Jan 1, 2004, 2:34 pm
exAC

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Simon:
I'm definitely with you on those 321 seats. They are absolutely horrid.
Simon
</font>
For the North American routes that they fly, I have no problem with them. I look forward to A321's because of the decent power plug-ins thay have.

Old Jan 1, 2004, 2:38 pm

Programs: AC E50K MM * DL MM * HH Diamond * Marriott Lifetime Titanium * Queen's '92
They look very suave and space-age, and I like the power and massage features, but just find them stiff as a board.

Simon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.