Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

YOW Airport at night and Maple Leaf Lounge

Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Looking at the departures from YOW, I realised that there are very few flights departing at night.

AC 888 to London scheduled for 2240hrs is the last flight, which I will be taking.

The next earlier flight is at 2115hrs and before that, flights depart before 2100hrs.

So what time should I check in at YOW for my 2240hrs flight given that downtown is not far away?

Also, I'll be travelling on Business. I assume the Maple Leaf Lounge should still be open and what food options can I expect?

Thanks for your comments.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 5:24 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by iluvcruising2
Looking at the departures from YOW, I realised that there are very few flights departing at night.

AC 888 to London scheduled for 2240hrs is the last flight, which I will be taking.

The next earlier flight is at 2115hrs and before that, flights depart before 2100hrs.

So what time should I check in at YOW for my 2240hrs flight given that downtown is not far away?

Also, I'll be travelling on Business. I assume the Maple Leaf Lounge should still be open and what food options can I expect?

Thanks for your comments.
Lounge will remain open until your flight boards. It is comfortable with complimentary food and snacks, and free serve-yourself beer, wine, etc. as well as newspapers, magazines, television, comfy chairs.
--
13F

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.